4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
I keep waiting for the hammer to drop. Can you imagine the revolt when pete posts:

"Uh, hey guys. The new girlfriend decided I need a dining room, so I'm tearing the tank out this weekend, anyone want to buy a slightly used gigantic hunk of acrylic?"

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
kallmond;4104239; said:
I keep waiting for the hammer to drop. Can you imagine the revolt when pete posts:

"Uh, hey guys. The new girlfriend decided I need a dining room, so I'm tearing the tank out this weekend, anyone want to buy a slightly used gigantic hunk of acrylic?"

"Uh, hey guys. The new girlfriend decided i need a dining room, so I'm breaking that off, anyone want to buy a slightly used italian girl?"

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
kallmond;4104239; said:

She must be very good at something if he'd be willing to let her change him that much!:ROFL:

A dining room is what a house extension is for;)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
LOL, no kallmond, she's actually more about getting it done than I am. She wasn't feeling well last night so we just watched Avatar and chilled at the house.

I tried posting pics this morning since Jonathan was naggin' me like an ol' bitty, but it kept failing and I had to leave for work. I'll try again later tonight when I'm home.

Finger is healing up quite well, so hoping to get back to work on tank Friday. Stitches come out Saturday.

And look at the pics. The window is on one of the dining room walls, so no need for a dining room. Already have that AND the tank.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
Not sure, they had a server problem yesterday and couldn't get on the site at all for a few hours, and haven't been able to attach since. Thet're working on it. There is ways around it to get pictures on though if you're that desperate to throw some on.

Columbian Shark 3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
IN
Satan's Goldfish;4104319; said:
Not sure, they had a server problem yesterday and couldn't get on the site at all for a few hours, and haven't been able to attach since. Thet're working on it. There is ways around it to get pictures on though if you're that desperate to throw some on.

On Facebook it said they were completely moving the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store