4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;4106214; said:
Well, until Neo fixes the attachment issue, there will be no more pics. I'm not hosting pics elsewhere.
If you wanna shut them up, you can still upload pictures to Albums on your MFK profile page bit. Then either link to them on here, or open the picture in the album, highlight it like you would text, then copy and paste it onto a reply on here. That's how i'm managing to get pictures onto my thread since the attachments blackout started.

Or you could be amuzingly evil and let them all sufer with no pictures for a while longer yet:naughty: (gets my vote:ROFL:)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Ken is stopping by tonight to finish up the lights behind the tank. I'll probably get a coat done on the tank while he's doing that. Stitches come out tomorrow. I may just take them out myself and save myself the time of waiting at the ER for someone there to do it. Hard to believe it's been almost 10 days since I did that to myself.

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
I have pulled plenty of stitches out myself and it is pretty easy, just snip and pull.
As far as the tank goes, I am just as anxious as everybody else to see pics and updates but I understand that not every thing stays on scedule and things take time.
I would rather see you take your time and do it right the first time rather than hurry it and flood your house.
Awesome job so far!!!

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Stitches come out easy. You can do it your self (DIY) ;) The longer you wait the worse it is. Take it real easy for a few days after because you wont have the stitches holding everything together......

We have all kinds of advise here in the DIY form LOL

thorpbrian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
La Center, WA
Egon;4111033; said:
Take it real easy for a few days after because you wont have the stitches holding everything together......
Super glue will fix that....I'm completely serious. Super glue actually works BETTER than stitches. An EMT and doctor friend both have told me this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store