4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Ken was over today to install switches on the lights behind the tank. I applied another coat on the tank. It goes on a lot faster with the gf helping out. She's short and is really quick with cutting in the bottom while I'm working on the top.

We bought a pool today...like I need another project.

I'm certain I have a pretty good amount of nerve damage in my finger. I hate the way it feels, so hopefully it's just part of the healing process. It nauseates me. I have full use of it even with the numb feeling.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
I've had several knee surgeries, and have an oddly shaped numb patch on my shin starting to the left of one of the incisions. The Dr. told me it would go away in a year or two. Its been 5, and although the patch has changed shape its still there. I totally understand that nauseated feeling. Feeling pressure but no sensation is weird.

My wife on the other hand experienced some temporary numbness after a surgery, but within 6 months of her surgery she started to regain sensation, and is totally back to normal now.

Great to hear about forward progress on the tank!

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
nolapete;4115169; said:
What don't you understand about "Until Neo fixes the attachment issue, I'm NOT posting any pics?"
Why? It costs him money to host pictures here, doesn't it?

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
My thumb had numbness after my injury, but was back to normal in about 2 weeks. My mom had a numb circle the size of a golf ball on her hip after a surgery, and it stayed numb for 30 years. Then one day, all of a sudden the feeling came back. She said she almost fell down in surprise.

Disturbed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
Nth Coast NSW Australia
Don't panic about the finger. I tried cutting my index finger off when I was a kid while cutting kindling with a tomahawk (still have a nice scar 20 years later) I lost sensation along the outside edge for years but it eventually came back ,trust me . Plus its nice to know if you do anything to that area in the future it wont hurt as much

redman88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Artesia, NM
Disturbed;4117431; said:
Don't panic about the finger. I tried cutting my index finger off when I was a kid while cutting kindling with a tomahawk (still have a nice scar 20 years later) I lost sensation along the outside edge for years but it eventually came back ,trust me . Plus its nice to know if you do anything to that area in the future it wont hurt as much
unless you get feeling back right after you just finish doing some thing stupid.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
redman88;4117442; said:
unless you get feeling back right after you just finish doing some thing stupid.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store