4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinypenny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2007
PA
nolapete;4115169; said:
What don't you understand about "Until Neo fixes the attachment issue, I'm NOT posting any pics?"
If you don't want to post pics, it's fine, that's your choice.

If it's just the external site thing (you don't want to sign up for Photobucket), you're welcome to email them to me, and I can host them and post them in the thread for you.

Your call. All the best with the continued progress.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;4117642; said:
I CHOOSE to host pics here. I'm quite computer savvy (should be after 20+ years in the industry) and know all about host sites. I CHOOSE NOT to do so. Drop it.
...........................................................................................
..................Debates whether to ask for progress pictures............
...........................................................................................
...........decides saying 'Candyman' into the bathroom mirror five
times is a safer option.............................................................
..............;):ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Just joking Pete, good to hear it's coming on a pace now and you've found another good use for the girlfriend, have it all done in no time now.

Strike a deal with all the guys that want to see pics of it; come do a whole days work on getting it done then they're allowed to take their own pictures to do with as they please!:grinno:

Hope the finger settles down eventually, i injured my knee on operational tour at the end of 2007 and i still can't use it properly despite lots of intensive physio since getting home and no major obvious injury remaining. Human body is crazy machine.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
nolapete;4117642; said:
I CHOOSE to host pics here. I'm quite computer savvy (should be after 20+ years in the industry) and know all about host sites. I CHOOSE NOT to do so. Drop it.
Sounds like some one borrowed ovaries from their new girl friend..........:grinno:

tscharf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2009
Bowie MD
cant we all just get along lol

internet violence aint it grand

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
:naughty: Pete wants to introduce you to his Trunk Monkey!!!!!!!!

:hitting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store