4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Holy crankypants.

VLDesign

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2007
IL
vette76;4124857; said:
pics are great but neo has to fix it how long does that take lol weeeeeeeks

I agree its getting pretty lame.. Fix it or shut the site down if you can't get it working.

Sorry but I think you either have the time to do something right or shouldn't do it at all.

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
VLDesign;4124929; said:
I agree its getting pretty lame.. Fix it or shut the site down if you can't get it working.

Sorry but I think you either have the time to do something right or shouldn't do it at all.
There is another way to post pics on this site. Upload them to an album in your profile then add the bb code to your posts. That is the way I do it because I didn't know about attachments. This has not been effected with the site problem.

How someone decides to post the pics here is their own preference.

As to the comment as to how neo runs the site, Well it is his, and I am sure he is busy with a job as he does not charge for the use of this site.

Pete, keep up the good work, and it is just gonna make the pics even more tasty when you are able to post the,

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
So glad I checked the thread to find out I can use super glue for more than glueing my hard hat to a steel I beam and hanging from it.

Everyone knows you can use super glue to close wounds. What the H. E. double hocky sticks does that have to do with a pictureless thread. Can we stick some super glue on the thread to see pictures?

douwe

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
NewZealand
puntiusdenisonii.weebly.com
And I thought my browser was playing up with not showing pics :)
Glad it is not on my site, but now missing out on all those nice pics of background and monster tanks :(

But as mentioned before the person got a job and other responsibilities and I trust he is working hard in the background to get it fixed to get al of us happy again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store