4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
douwe;4127024; said:
And I thought my browser was playing up with not showing pics :)
Glad it is not on my site, but now missing out on all those nice pics of background and monster tanks :(

But as mentioned before the person got a job and other responsibilities and I trust he is working hard in the background to get it fixed to get al of us happy again :)
Yeah I agree! This is a good site and us complaining isn't helping. I'm sure someone is working on the problem. :popcorn:

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
nolapete;4115169; said:
What don't you understand about "Until Neo fixes the attachment issue, I'm NOT posting any pics?"

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
wow for some reason I lost my sub to your thread and was wondering what happened. only to find people complaining about a free service. glad your ok sorry I haven't until no I didn't realize what had happened. keep it up and hope you heal well and can get back on track soon

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I have a ton to do today after work. Going to try to get the pool setup and cut the grass while it's still daylight then put a coat on the tank after.

The biggest hold up right now is not the coating, but getting my friend Charles to come over to finish up the ceiling. Even if the coating was done, that still needs to be finished before the tank can be filled. He's been working crazy hours, so I don't know when he'll be free.

I really think it's ready for testing now, but I'm going to finish out the coats so that I'm following Permadri's recommendation.

shinypenny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2007
PA
shinypenny;4117585; said:
If you don't want to post pics, it's fine, that's your choice.

If it's just the external site thing (you don't want to sign up for Photobucket), you're welcome to email them to me, and I can host them and post them in the thread for you.

Your call. All the best with the continued progress.
nolapete;4117642; said:
I CHOOSE to host pics here. I'm quite computer savvy (should be after 20+ years in the industry) and know all about host sites. I CHOOSE NOT to do so. Drop it.
Apologies for trying to help after you implied that you were unable to post pictures.

I'm sure that 20+ years in "the industry" really helps with online image hosting. I'm going to have to assume that "the industry" is nothing to do with the web, seen as the web is only 19 years old. But I'm sure whatever industry it is, you guys were hosting pictures way back. Maybe pinning them on cork boards or something? Did you mail them into a central location? Like postcards? I mean postcards were like the original almost-instant-messages. You guys must have been sooo far ahead of your time...

thorpbrian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
La Center, WA
shinypenny;4130291; said:
Apologies for trying to help after you implied that you were unable to post pictures.

I'm sure that 20+ years in "the industry" really helps with online image hosting. I'm going to have to assume that "the industry" is nothing to do with the web, seen as the web is only 19 years old. But I'm sure whatever industry it is, you guys were hosting pictures way back. Maybe pinning them on cork boards or something? Did you mail them into a central location? Like postcards? I mean postcards were like the original almost-instant-messages. You guys must have been sooo far ahead of your time...

Stop being a douche...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store