4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Dang it! you have no idea how much I was lookin forward to seeing this filled completely and with fish in it soon. Now I have to wait even longer!?

Haha, I know this is killing you too but this is a very impressive build and I am happy that the problem is not much worse.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
It'll be fine. I have plenty rubber coat left. I learned that using pond liner over the bottom to walk on protects it, but didn't discover that until near the end. Worst case I'll have to pull up the bottom, but I don't think I'll have to do that.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
its gona work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
nolapete;4210107; said:
It'll be fine. I have plenty rubber coat left. I learned that using pond liner over the bottom to walk on protects it, but didn't discover that until near the end. Worst case I'll have to pull up the bottom, but I don't think I'll have to do that.
you think it is that spot mentioned in post #1374?

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
zennzzo;4210428; said:
you think it is that spot mentioned in post #1374?
I'm not real sure. I didn't go over the bottom again after we worked on the ceiling. It could be a new divet from that day or the other.

To put things in perspective:

Saturday before we went to be it was at the 3000 gallon tape mark. We didn't get up until around noon and it hadn't moved from the mark.

Sunday when we added the other 700ish gallons it had been a couple hours after turning off the hose and it hadn't moved off the top tape mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store