4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

familyman03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
just remember when all else fails prayer is the only answer he is your salvation and can fix a leak or two after all Jesus did walk on water. ( but hey wit 25 lbs of rock i dont suggest you try it)

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
nolapete;4349400; said:
I'm really kicking myself or at least attempting to. I sooooooooooo should have built this tank where my sunroom is off the back of my living room!!!
Build another

Ozkar

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2007
Baltimore, MD
familyman03;4350061; said:
just remember when all else fails prayer is the only answer he is your salvation and can fix a leak or two after all Jesus did walk on water. ( but hey wit 25 lbs of rock i dont suggest you try it)

Yes, follow him and he will make you a monsterfishkeeper of men! ;)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
While it would be nice to have a 7500 gallon tank off the living room, I don't think I'm going to build another one until I have this one up and running. I still have the current pond and the expansion tanks to keep me busy too.

I do have a design in mind for a hexagon viewing room with spiral staircase in the center. A recliner would be on a circular track and motorized with a toggle to go left or right, so that you could go around and view any of the 6 windows without getting up. There would be cushy seating benches in front of each window wide enough to take a nap on. One side would have acrylic on the inside and outside wall. The outside wall would be shared with the living room and viewed from there. Of course, this house doesn't have the space to build a 100,000 gallon monster like that. One can dream though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store