4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griller

Gambusia
MFK Member
nes999;4380291; said:
here an idea fish tank filled with women?
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
You could set up a special women habitat for them. Include an IKEA, boutique and salon.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I prefer women in mermaid costumes. Costumes removable, 100% woman underneath.

Dried out the tank tonight. Just finished actually. Lot faster with shop vac. Ken wants to eyeball the tank once it's dry. He's coming over tomorrow morning to give me a hand installing a new water heater.

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Good luck with the next round of coating. I know how frustrating this is for the rest of us, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. This is going to be truly amazing once you get the leak fixed and finally get this monster running!

Oh, and good call on the girls in mermaid costumes :thumbsup:.

keni

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
new york
do u have any plans for decore? rocks, driftwood, plants, it would be nice to see this monster looking like the amazon river as aposed to just having amazon fish...

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Oscarum monstruoso;4389352; said:
Im kind of disappointed that we find out this late in the game that the builder was skimping on the coat from the beginning.
I don't understand? What would the motivation be to not use the manufactures recommended coat? It couldn't be cost? Who would build such a large tank and worry about a thousand bucks in paint? This has got to be some kind of experiment and/or test build for an even larger project :headbang2 Pete will let us know in do time :)

Edit: I'm sure its all part of the plan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store