4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2010
New Jersey
nolapete;4406148; said:
Jonathan, I don't think pictures have anything to do with that.
BAHAHAHAHA! Funniest thing I've heard all day! I read it then scrolled up past it and the post before it. Then just started cracking up.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Is it cured yet? If this coat works and there is no more leak then how long do you think it will be before you get some fish in it?

Fingers crossed for you bro!

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Have you got any more work done on the filtration and heating systems, or have you pretty much been solely focused on getting the leak fixed?

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Only concerned with the leak atm.

The local fish club silent auction and swap meet is at my house September 19th, so I am shooting for sooner than that date, but heck if I know if that'll happen. I've given up trying to figure out when I'll be done.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
you've came this far pete! whats a couple more weeks? no use rushing it and flooding your house. If you cant get the leak fixed i'd recommend Gold Label Pond and Aquarium sealer. You can shoot it on the leaks underwater even if there is a problem in the future. I just completed my build with it and had no problems what so ever. It is an amazing product that sticks to just about everything. It has the consistency of tar and works wonders imo. good luck pete, patience is a hard thing to overcome

TRD_Power

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
Washington
Something this great is worth the struggle, sir :) This will be one of the best builds ever seen once everything's up and running 100% I still say stock it with Goliath African Tiger fish ;) haha.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
wednesday13;4406967; said:
you've came this far pete! whats a couple more weeks? no use rushing it and flooding your house. If you cant get the leak fixed i'd recommend Gold Label Pond and Aquarium sealer. You can shoot it on the leaks underwater even if there is a problem in the future. I just completed my build with it and had no problems what so ever. It is an amazing product that sticks to just about everything. It has the consistency of tar and works wonders imo. good luck pete, patience is a hard thing to overcome
If I knew where the leak was, I'd just coat it with more Permadri. The problem is that I don't know exactly where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store