4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I just went through this entire thread telling myself it was worth all the reading to see the tank at the end. And it's not done. LOL.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
Good luck with the tank and PLEASE have it done for x-mas lol.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Keep the faith Pete. Thanks for the build, like you say when it's done it will be done. Private projects of this size don't just happen over night, people get inpatient just expecting money to come from no where.

familyman03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
pete do you have a paypal account if so everyone who reads this thread could donate a couple bucks. we all like going to the movies and this is way better than any 10.00 movie in my humble opinion so lets make it happen. i will start pete just let me know where to send it

Gasha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Rhode Island
damn... just checking up... shame it's not done!! i have learned 2 important lessons for when i build my tank after college:
1) cement all the way!!(i would pick this over wood anyway)
2) be a couple g's over budget

can't wait to see this done, gonna look amazing for sure!!! happy holidays!!

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
familyman03;4665727; said:
pete do you have a paypal account if so everyone who reads this thread could donate a couple bucks. we all like going to the movies and this is way better than any 10.00 movie in my humble opinion so lets make it happen. i will start pete just let me know where to send it
Anyone who wants to can PM me for my paypal email address. I appreciate the positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store