4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I'm taking a personal day tomorrow after having such a sucky bday because of ex-wife and daughter today. I plan to work all day on the tank. Ken is supposed to come over tomorrow night, but we'll see. I want to get all the framing done so I can get the acrylic in place.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Silly hurricane/tropical storm putting a damper on my day off. I was able to get just about all of what I had already fitted screwed and glued down. I have a little left on the side where it jogs over, but need a board cut to finish that. Go away rain. Next is fitting the header and the framing for the window. I want to grind down the high spots on the tank framing to assure the plywood sheathing a snug fit. Lots of work to do, but I'm in no rush. Thoroughly enjoying the process.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
johns;3606220; said:
My note pad is still empty! Going to need more information!
Sans wife = no wife

Even when I did have a wife, she didn't dictate what I could and could not do. If I ever get married again, that would still hold true. Get unwhipped is my advice or do like a whipped friend of mine does, find what she likes (in his case she likes expensive purses) and buy her off.

bgcoop8784

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Augusta GA
I tried the whole buy her off thing with my g/f and some how every time i get a new fish or tank, we end up 2, only way i get a new one is if she does, works out well if you ask me.. great build so far.

johns

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2009
Santa Clarita California
My Wife wines at Me when I bring Home Fish or a fish tank. I ignore Her and when I wake up the next morning She is still here, and I still have My fish tank. I keep telling Her She is welcome to leave, She keeps staying.
If She bought an expensive purse I would put Her on the front stoop with her dog.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
johns;3609105; said:
My Wife wines at Me when I bring Home Fish or a fish tank. I ignore Her and when I wake up the next morning She is still here, and I still have My fish tank. I keep telling Her She is welcome to leave, She keeps staying.
If She bought an expensive purse I would put Her on the front stoop with her dog.
sounds like a healthy loving marriage...:screwy:

nolapete;3608442; said:
Silly hurricane/tropical storm putting a damper on my day off. I was able to get just about all of what I had already fitted screwed and glued down. I have a little left on the side where it jogs over, but need a board cut to finish that. Go away rain. Next is fitting the header and the framing for the window. I want to grind down the high spots on the tank framing to assure the plywood sheathing a snug fit. Lots of work to do, but I'm in no rush. Thoroughly enjoying the process.
See if it isn't one thing it's another:naughty:...
this time her name is "Mother Nature"
Happy B-lated B-day BTW...:popcorn:

bgcoop8784

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Augusta GA
johns;3609105; said:
guessing your wife doesn't read this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store