4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;3708102; said:
Tell her you'll design it to put the wall back exactly as it is now if you ever decide to sell the house. That's what I'm doing with mine. The wall between the dining room and fish room will go back the way it was if I decide to sell my house and the fish room turned into a workout room, office, or extra bedroom.
It's either that or sell it as '4300gal fish tank $xxxxx, comes with free house.'

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
nolapete;3712448; said:
Went to Lowe's to pick up some things we needed. Can't wait until tomorrow 8 am to make noise. So glad roommate is leaving on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until the 26th!!!
Oh yeah! 6 full days! I can't wait to see the progress :headbang2

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Ken and I were able to get a lot done on the tank yesterday. The wave guard, braces, and viewing window back frame. We decided against putting the false wall in on the french door side since it would create seal in moisture from condensation. We also removed the attic stairs and worked on some of the electrical.

Muni

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
Central Washington
nolapete;3717164; said:
Ken and I were able to get a lot done on the tank yesterday. The wave guard, braces, and viewing window back frame. We decided against putting the false wall in on the french door side since it would create seal in moisture from condensation. We also removed the attic stairs and worked on some of the electrical.
Very productive day. Always nice to have help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store