4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
As long as someone hurries up and delivers some to you!:ROFL:

Starting to feel like the never-ending thread, i'm gonna throw a party when there's pictures with water in:ROFL::headbang2

Thanks for the liner folding tip pete, it does look a lot better than before.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, I don't think anyone is as antsy about getting water in this thing now than I am. I'm ready for it to be done so I can start digging my 5000 gallon pond. I've been tempted to start on it since the ground is so soft right now and easy to dig.

kudos go to xdragonxb0i for finding the distributors though, so thank him

SG, glad the folding technique worked out. It'll be useful when I do the liner in the pond.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Just talked with Dan at the Texas office. Very nice guy. If anyone doubts the strength of Pond Coat and it's ability to self-heal, talk with him. He told me that he has shot a bullet through Pond Coat and come back the next day and it was waterproof again. Also, that he has contractors using it in showers where they temporarily nail stuff up and when they remove it, it self-heals and doesn't leak like another product they used. He's checking inventory and going to call me back in the morning to let me know if he has the 15 gallons I need in stock.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;3823069; said:
Just talked with Dan at the Texas office. Very nice guy. If anyone doubts the strength of Pond Coat and it's ability to self-heal, talk with him. He told me that he has shot a bullet through Pond Coat and come back the next day and it was waterproof again. Also, that he has contractors using it in showers where they temporarily nail stuff up and when they remove it, it self-heals and doesn't leak like another product they used. He's checking inventory and going to call me back in the morning to let me know if he has the 15 gallons I need in stock.
Sounds like good stuff........possibly try that in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store