Aqueon (All Glass) Tank Pricing? - 125, 150, 180, 210

aclockworkorange

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
DMD123;4605659; said:
Nice!

I am in the Tacoma/Seattle area and rarely are there used tanks above 125g. Most of these sell for $500, a 180g for $800ish.

People in our area try to sell for outlandish prices, realistically a tank that size in my area would sell for at least $1200 used. Wont even guess what it would be new.
leeishom;4608941; said:
i live in seattle. i paid $450 for a brand new 180G with clear silicone. did not know aqueon would accept such order.

Me and some other MFKers are located in the NW as well... I am in Portland and there are a few other guys in the area also. If you're ever looking for a tank or just want to hang with some fellow MFKers and see some big tanks, shoot me a PM. Seattle is only a couple hours.

To the OP, I respect you buying your tank new and hope you find a great deal. But for me and my suggestion to anyone would be to save the cash and spend it on filtration and livestock. Other than that, let us know how it works out!

NightStorm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks again to everyone who chimed in.

I went the same route as 12 Volt Man but only slightly smaller.

Today I placed an order with my local dealer for an Aqueon 125 gallon tank with black silicone. It should be here in around 3 weeks as per the dealer. The dealer's price on a standard 125 was $279.99 and the black silicone option cost $42 more. So total before tax was $321.99. Yes, some of you may think that's a tad bit too expensive but I'm happy I went this route and am looking forward to setting this baby up. Will post pix at the appropriate time.

Thanks again everyone.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
aclockworkorange;4609502; said:
Me and some other MFKers are located in the NW as well... I am in Portland and there are a few other guys in the area also.
You guys are lucky! Legal to own RBP's and one of the coolest stores ever: "The Wet Spot"!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store