Building a Mega-Home Marine Tank (18,000 GA) Need Advice All Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben268

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2008
Canada PEI/New Brunswick
What's the name of the Canadian company you contacted? I'll have to contact them in a few years if there still around when i have my own place.

Anyways, yes awaiting the next update

xtrememarinetnker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
Ben268;2515566; said:
What's the name of the Canadian company you contacted?
Titus Supplies. All you non-believers out there can look it up, I'm not making this up as I go along just to see how long I can string people on. It was between making this tank and coating my ferrari in a solid gold paint job....and I chose making this tank, so you should be a little more grateful and less suspicious.

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
xtrememarinetnker;2516069; said:
Titus Supplies. All you non-believers out there can look it up, I'm not making this up as I go along just to see how long I can string people on. It was between making this tank and coating my ferrari in a solid gold paint job....and I chose making this tank, so you should be a little more grateful and less suspicious.
ferrari?????? DAYUM!

JoeyCraig3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
East Tennessee

I hope that was a joke because thats sounds pretty ridiculous to me

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
xtrememarinetnker;2516069; said:
:ROFL:

So you ARE a doorknob afterall.

coolkeith

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Detroit
If you are getting a great price on the acrylic, then why not just build the whole thing out of acrylic? It seems like that would be the logical thing to do.

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
coolkeith;2516115; said:
If you are getting a great price on the acrylic, then why not just build the whole thing out of acrylic? It seems like that would be the logical thing to do.
i agree.... its easier and a sure bet.

Arowanana

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2008
NC
JoeyCraig3;2516108; said:
I hope that was a joke because thats sounds pretty ridiculous to me
Serious as a hart atack. And I'm srry I make all these suspicious typos that seem weerd. But like I said I am not just making this up as I go along to see how long I can string people along.

xtrememarinetnker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
coolkeith;2516115; said:
Thanks for the tip. I'm actually trying to incorporate as much carbon fiber into the design as I possibly can. But I will consult my team of people to see if they want to adjust the plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store