Building a Mega-Home Marine Tank (18,000 GA) Need Advice All Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrememarinetnker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
I am choosing to ignore the naysayers and move forward. Here is a quick mockup of the plans my team and I have decided on thusfar for all those who can't seem to be convinced without some pics....

Untitled-1.jpg

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
xtrememarinetnker;2516688; said:
I am choosing to ignore the naysayers and move forward. Here is a quick mockup of the plans my team and I have decided on thusfar for all those who can't seem to be convinced without some pics....
are those black lines in the tank dividers?

hangner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2007
Quebec, Can//San Diego, Ca
this project is awesome,
i really hope u actually make this tank
make sure to take tons of pics of the build

for the rest of u who are complaining,
you have already posted how u dont believe in this guy ten times so,
if u dont have anything positive to say or give advice then dont post
why do u stay in a thread u think is bs?
just leave and find something else to do than complain
your useless posts are ruining this tread

xtrememarinetnker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
hangner;2516799; said:
this project is awesome,
i really hope u actually make this tank
make sure to take tons of pics of the build

for the rest of u who are complaining,
you have already posted how u dont believe in this guy ten times so,
if u dont have anything positive to say or give advice then dont post
why do u stay in a thread u think is bs?
just leave and find something else to do than complain
your useless posts are ruining this tread
Thanks you for the support. Some people just needs convincing. Updated blueprints....

Untitled-2.jpg

hangner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2007
Quebec, Can//San Diego, Ca
just wondering, do the black bars mean sealed dividers since u have 3 sumps? and hence 3 different water conditions because arapaima and arowana are freshwater?

ghengis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2008
Cairns, Australia
Was kinda curious about that as well...did I miss the point at which it went from one big tank to three smaller units? You should get your hands on SketchUp, and do up one of those dinky-di 3D plans. They look great and make it so much easier for people to viualise your ideas... Your designer would be able to work that type of program, yeah?

I gotta say, I'm still pretty skeptical about the whole thing, but I might just sit back and see what happens with this... Is that Solar panel to scale? I'd reckon you'd want at least a dozen that size, to be any real help with the power drain... Just a thought.

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
************************URGENT MASSAGE TO THE BOARD****************************

I think its so terrible that someone would create the name xtrememarinetnker would steal my name, steal my avatar and my logo , and post bogus post and bogus plans to make me look bad for those who pay attention to my updates my name is xtrememarinetanker and I have over 30 post and this person has 12, whoever you are this is pretty low because this is supposed to be a hobby place, something for people to enjoy, and to have people or a person like you to just do things that really make people say why , why would God make a person like that? I am a Christian and I leave that stuff up to him but I want everyone to know that I am going to keep the post open and I hope someone reports this to the board/website manager so that person can be deleted and I wish they would make this stuff public, I changed my avatar and this person has stolen my logo and identity and posted bogus claims and pictures that I have never seen. See what I mean you have a couple of people that would rather dump on a project rather than be excited and wish you luck and see what can be accomplished. For those who are interested I will put the correct info up when I get it and remember my name and the bogus persons name on here that is posting and trying to make me sound like a idiot.

And to whoever you are xtrememarinetnker get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IITUFFTOBEATII

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2006
At my desk
now I know this is some BS!

This thread is ridiculous and should be closed and deleted. All computers, monitors and keyboards used to reply to this thread should be burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store