Building a Mega-Home Marine Tank (18,000 GA) Need Advice All Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyCraig3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
East Tennessee
A solid gold paint job? do you know how idiotic/made up that sounds? besides platinum would be much cooler...and you could make it waterproof...so that way you can give up this project, just build your house in an acrylic underwater dome so you can just see all the ocean life.....and you have a platinum underwater ferrari to drive to it

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
xtrememarinetnker;2516146; said:
Thanks for the tip. I'm actually trying to incorporate as much carbon fiber into the design as I possibly can. But I will consult my team of people to see if they want to adjust the plans.
team of people? now this is serious... by the sounds its worth sticking around for the possible outcome

xtrememarinetnker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
Arowanana;2516132; said:
Serious as a hart atack. And I'm srry I make all these suspicious typos that seem weerd. But like I said I am not just making this up as I go along to see how long I can string people along.
I stopped making typos after the first person noticed. So you can just read a different thread if you don't like this one. :irked:

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Oh and I have to make one more comment on that quote. Okay, okay, fine I've recovered from my laughter and mockery of your foolishness. Let's say you have that kind of money, and you're enough of a... a... [whatever], to entertain these ideas. OK, alright, fine. I should be grateful and not skeptical? grateful??? You're the doofus asking for help, talking about making a stationary structure out of aluminum and carbon fiber (almost as ridiculous as a gold plated ferrari). You're the guy who can't spell anything to save his life, but wants all of us who WORK for our precious waterspaces to spend our time reading this BS thread and give you pointers. Forgive me if I'm not grateful and I have trouble believing ANYONE who says they're building a tank like this. Give your f***ing head a shake.

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
JoeyCraig3;2516153; said:
A solid gold paint job? do you know how idiotic/made up that sounds? besides platinum would be much cooler...and you could make it waterproof...so that way you can give up this project, just build your house in an acrylic underwater dome so you can just see all the ocean life.....and you have a platinum underwater ferrari to drive to it
submarine?

coolkeith

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2005
Detroit
I"ll take that back. You'd still need some structural components, but it could take out much of the labor costs of waterproofing with fiberglass and epoxy.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
That about took all the doubt out of it...you just lost everybody with any kinda street sense, ...solid gold Ferrari paintjob. What kinda fools do you think we are?...
Here's how it goes...

Figures don't lie

and

Liars don't figure...

Besides having the punctuation skills of a fifth grader, your math skills are almost as poor as your imagination...Paranoia has set in, the tangled web you weaved, has caught you in your own BS...in other words,
you have taken a dump, and fell back in it...

haven't you ever heard;
you can fool some of the people some of the time,
but
you can't fool all of the people, all of the time...

Sad Sad Sad...pity pity pity...seek some help man, you really have lost it.

I gotta call this one 100% certified Buul Siht...

JoeyCraig3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
East Tennessee
hey give this guy a break..im sure he spent alot of time and energy on his solid gold ferrari...maybe even assembled a team of experts...gold ferrari elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store