Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
************************URGENT MASSAGE TO THE BOARD****************************
IT IS RIDICULOUS AND REALLY TRASHY THAT SOMEONE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY TO GO OUT OF THERE WAY AND MESS UP A HOBBY PROJECT WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO IS SHARE THE PROGRESS AND GAIN SOME VALUED INPUT FROM PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME HOBBY… GOD COME ON PEOPLE… WE HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN THIS MAN IT MAKES ME ANGRY; I AM GLAD I RECHECKED THE POST TO SEE IF I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE CALLING TO CLOSE THIS POST I AM TAKING YOUR NAMES AND SENDING TO WEB ADMINISTRATOR AS ONE OF YOU COULD BE BEHIND THIS STUPID STUFF BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE A JEALOUS NO LIFE HAVING WEIRDO

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
xtrememarinetanker;2517139; said:
AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE CALLING TO CLOSE THIS POST I AM TAKING YOUR NAMES AND SENDING TO WEB ADMINISTRATOR AS ONE OF YOU COULD BE BEHIND THIS STUPID STUFF BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE A JEALOUS NO LIFE HAVING WEIRDO

thats fine, i too have posted this to a MOD

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Now back to the post from Dan F. I think I may look into using fiberglass and break it down into applicable panels for the assembly process instead of trying to have made one large complete piece I think we will still use some of the stringing methods to reinforce the tank but fiberglass may be a viable option because of cost and current cost of materials. We may save a lot more on the fiberglass because of current market prices. On the Canadian company that gave us a quote contact Du Pont it was a former part of their plastics division so they will be able to direct you to the correct people. Oh and for the doubters the price of oil against its currency is lower in Candia than the US so the price differential would be there, just like us looking overseas for materials the money we save would aid in shipping and still come out more cost effective in buying in the US market. I will be checking the post everyday to see if the webmaster has canceled the other person who has no life posting bogus stuff, and people please look at the name before you read the post I know you should have to worry about something that simple but I guess we do, take care everyone and God Bless….

xtrememarinetanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Oh P.S. - I was told we may do the same application that they use for pools or use a mold process to get the right thickness and dimensions of the tank. And I consider making the tank shorter to 10ft - 12ft on lighting we will also use the same principals as a pool and a commercial tank. I will say heating is still a dilemma so anyone with ideas on heating would help in implementing it in this system.

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
You should take a picture of your Ferrari with something that has MFK written on it in.
That might help. So far all I have seen is words. I just can't take this thread seriously.....
I am trying though. I really do want this to be legit............but.....

hangner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2007
Quebec, Can//San Diego, Ca
Omg sorry about that, I didnt notice the guy had a different name, sure hopes this guy gets taken care of....
about the heating, ive seen people heat pools by running the water through coils of black pipe laid on the roof of the house since the roof gets hot because of the sun. Maybe this could be aplied?
also for tanks this big its easier to keep the room at the temperature you want your tank to be at, then you heat the air not the water and your tank doesnt want to drop temperature to reach the one of the air since they are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store