Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
ultimatejay;3743685; said:
Rare fish, no doubt. But to say that it is the only one in the aquaria is very far fetched. There are many people in the world that collect rare and exotic fish and don't go onto forums and post pics and brag about it.
Show who has another one? And don't worry, I won't be posting any more pics of my fish on the net or of my recent acquisitions, they will just for me and my family to enjoy, so you need not worry about me "bragging" again. Cheers Ultimatejay.

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
ashdavid;3743739; said:
Show who has another one? And don't worry, I won't be posting any more pics of my fish on the net or of my recent acquisitions, they will just for me and my family to enjoy, so you need not worry about me "bragging" again. Cheers Ultimatejay.

Don't get your panties in a bundle David. You have a great collection of rare fish, but you're not the only one, so get off your high horse. Like I said before, many people collect rare fish and don't go onto the internet and post pics of their fish. You may be the only one that has this fish in the aquaria, but there is no way to prove it. It's more than likely someone else has one too. The world is a very large place. :)

And you don't have to post pics of your fish for me, I have most likely already had them at one point, but I'm sure alot of people on this forum would appreciate it, so don't not do it on my account.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Out of most posters on here, you probably have and will annoy me the most. Very typical ignorant arguments, like when you said you've kept the korean perch in the past.

ultimatejay;3743813; said:
Don't get your panties in a bundle David. You have a great collection of rare fish, but you're not the only one, so get off your high horse. Like I said before, many people collect rare fish and don't go onto the internet and post pics of their fish. You may be the only one that has this fish in the aquaria, but there is no way to prove it. It's more than likely someone else has one too. The world is a very large place. :)

And you don't have to post pics of your fish for me, I have most likely already had them at one point, but I'm sure alot of people on this forum would appreciate it, so don't not do it on my account.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
You may be the only one that has this fish in the aquaria, but there is no way to prove it. It's more than likely someone else has one too. The world is a very large place. :)
these rhetorical statements by you make americans look bad

superleggera123

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 25, 2009
Toronto
david.. ignore the people who do not appreciate your pictures
i love them and thanks for taking your time to show them to us!
ignore the people with egos and who are just plain jealous

[enjoyable_attempt]

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Cleveland Ohio
It really really sucks that it has come down to this. The guy can't even post pictures of his FISH cause people say he's bragging or he's insane for spending his money, harrasing him to the point he gets so annoyed he has to walk away from his computer. Why can't you people just leave the dude alone if you have nothing nice to say. Seriously, fish are his passion; Rare, exotic, extremely hard to find fish you'll never get your hands on. Don't you think if you had his photography skills or a third of his collection you would "brag" and show it off also? It happens reguardless where your at, you get a new expensive and rare as hell cellphone, your going to show it off. IT GOES WITH ANYTHING. I mean, a kid like me, who only has good things to say to Mr. David really suffers from you ignorent, arrogent, rude people. I'm not pointing out any names, but just take a brief look in this thread and you'll know. I've learned a ton of things from looking at his posts here and at other websites. Most of his collection are what attracted me to this site, and now he wont even post anymore because of the members. How sad.

/rant

Thecooler

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
Bay AREA!
Ashdavid= educated individual who knows about his fish and his hobbies. I am sure he worked hard in his life to achieve this status. Even with tons of money from his hard work, the guy probably done tons of research before purchasing anything. I'm sure he research all the best available cameras out there, learned every technic about taking pictures and etc. Putting him down to a certain point of him not posting anymore is a negative to this website. This is the internet and it's meant to be anonymous. Why would he go a website and "brag" about his collection when in reality you will never get to meet him in person. This is really sad, I sure wish you would one day decide to post your pictures again.

Bry

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Ontario
And you don't have to post pics of your fish for me, I have most likely already had them at one point
Many Aimara from various collecting points, Barca, Aul, F0 Umbee, adult Pinima and Azul, P. Suttoni, GATF, the list goes on.:popcorn:

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
I am humbled at your collection. Could you post some pics of those fish that you have and have had , as I know everyone (me included ) would love to drool over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store