Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
im sooo jealous. gorgeous wolf you got there

cepon3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
The United States Of America
IMHO.. The op has talked down to all the people that haven't kissed his ass about his fish. Now don't get me wrong that's a special aimara and everyone that knows aimara will know that but there's no need to talk to people the way that the op did. I think that's a beautiful fish but I'm sorry we don't have such great specimens such as your self. We can't all afford three aimara and snowy and all the other great fish that you do. But then it should be your duty to enlighten the less knowledgable members.. remember man money doesn't buy character

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Even though this discussion is from a few months back it did appear that everyone who had a mild criticism of the fish that was pictured was answerd with a snide retort.What was the reason for being so prickly?

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
hush now guys.. that is one of those guys you can't touch because their presence makes the rest of us unworthy to be on this site.. even Neo gave him a compliment and recieved only a reserved "thanks" so keep on your toes now..

B S..

and yes, if you don't have anything nice to blah blah but the line has to be drawn somewhere..

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
From the other side of this, people are always doubting what he states about his fish. The man has a wide variety of rare fish, but people are always trying disqualify things about his fish.

You always have to look at things from both sides, he certainty didn't sugar coat his response, but it seems as though he takes a lot of pride in his collection

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
yes.. so do I and I guess you do to or else you wouldn't keep it? My collection is less than a fraction of nothing compared to his but still "better" than some peoples' and I don't treat them like crap because of it. Look at the replies, is it really called for?

feio_bio

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2007
Brazil
ettfettbranamn;3673148; said:
yes.. so do I and I guess you do to or else you wouldn't keep it? My collection is less than a fraction of nothing compared to his but still "better" than some peoples' and I don't treat them like crap because of it. Look at the replies, is it really called for?
I agree...
Being polite is aways the best choice!

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
wow, a tetra

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com