Extremly rare 25" Aimara wolf fish "Alto Tocantins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
That was kind of the point I was trying to make. If I had fish that were one of a kind I would be slightly pissed off when people were doubting what they were because they looked like something else, or because the looked "photoshoped". My question is if they are photshoped where are they photoshosped from?

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Thanks Jerry and others who can see the whole story, it is appreciated.
krichardson;3674238; said:
That kind of thing should be expected in a discussion forum,if people cant ask questions then what's the point of sharing photos of what you have?'I'm no wolf fish expert,I'm not even into them,they dont interest me(not the Hoplo family any how)but if I cared enough about the fish in question,I would have had a querry or two of my own.I have gained a good deal of knowledge simply by asking questions and investigating different statements around here and if were to show uber rare fish that were in my collection,I would'nt be so anal about simple questions being asked.
Gets a bit tiresome after being accused of photoshoping every pic that I post, or that is is not what it is said to be or that your an idiot for paying that much for a fish and the list goes on and on.

Which is why I don't and won't post pics any more.

BTW the aimara in this thread is now close to 30" and snowy the white lung is almost 36" plus all the other fish I have posted from time to time have grown conciderable. I also got a few more rare fish I picked up lately but I would rather enjoy keeping them to myself. Sorry to those people that have always enjoyed looking at my pics, but it is not worth my time to keep on having to defend myself when I am only in this hobby b/c I enjoy it.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
ashdavid;3682263; said:
Sorry to those people that have always enjoyed looking at my pics, but it is not worth my time to keep on having to defend myself when I am only in this hobby b/c I enjoy it.
:( I totally understand your feeling! :(

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
ashdavid;3682263; said:

Gets a bit tiresome after being accused of photoshoping every pic that I post, or that is is not what it is said to be or that your an idiot for paying that much for a fish and the list goes on and on.

BTW the aimara in this thread is now close to 30" and snowy the white lung is almost 36" plus all the other fish I have posted from time to time have grown conciderable. I also got a few more rare fish I picked up lately but I would rather enjoy keeping them to myself. Sorry to those people that have always enjoyed looking at my pics, but it is not worth my time to keep on having to defend myself when I am only in this hobby b/c I enjoy it.

to bad :( had some great times seeing your posts but if its come to that then enjoy the hobby and maybe you'll post more some other time.

Chaitika

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
Back in action!
Shame, really, but you're not the only one who stopped posting pics because of the nonsense. You really should start putting up pics on Aquatic-photography.com again. :)

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
ettfettbranamn;3672980; said:
hush now guys.. that is one of those guys you can't touch because their presence makes the rest of us unworthy to be on this site.. even Neo gave him a compliment and recieved only a reserved "thanks" so keep on your toes now..
damn, how do the asses your kissing taste? :nilly:

BigJ

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Ohio
Sorry to hear no more pictures David. Your one of the few guy's that has a collection i'm jealous of. And when i see a new thread i'm excited. Gives me something to shoot for. Anyway's man gl with that insane collection.

tellemuno

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2009
Detroit, MI
ashdavid;3682263; said:

I do feel your pain. Went through something very similar myself. I would like to say that that is a very nice fish and you should post more pics because there are more people that appreciate it than not. I enjoy this site for the most part so I will continue to post pics. I hope you get the joy back in your heart for this site to do the same. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store