Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
A friend gave me another fish for the big tank today. His pink giant goramy was beating on one of his flowerhorns, so he didn't want it any more. Can't beat free fish. He's really cool looking and is hanging out in one of my 90s with a bunch of other fish.

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
nolapete;2972773; said:
Shooting for the 14th or 16th for delivery of the acrylic window. I just need to coordinate the manpower to be here when it arrives. Anyone local who can be available either of those days between 5:30 - 6:30 would be much appreciated.
If you can nail down a specific day & specific time I might be able to wrangle a few customers to give you a hand. Even if not, I'll do my best to be there and help out. I'm still sorry I missed the last meeting.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I realized I have to go to court for a speeding ticket on the 14th, so I'm fairly certain it will be the 16th unless something doesn't work out with getting it here. Jack is supposed to go to Houston in about a week. He's going to talk to the guy about lowering the price.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Sweet, you'll be in court the day I'm staining and fiberglassing my tank! Good luck on the court thing. Haven't been in years myself.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
As for the speeding ticket...go to the pre-trial to see the DA...request a non moving...they will drop it to improper equip and you will pay about 175 and it wont go on your record. I have done this more than once lol

Sucks about the roommate situation...been there done that!

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
ahh well if you have that lined up I would do that and not pay a thing. I dont bother since I dont really know anyone that usually could help....so I go that route.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store