INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
It is coming a long. Of course we broke my overflow check valves. I have to re do them. So they are drying... So we hooked up my fx5 I bought. It did not work... We took it apart. Then cleaned it up some more. Then we it started and stopped working immediately. We restarted over and over. Finally we just let it sit. Two minutes after it stopped it started and is running fine. Talk about a stressful time. lol

Sirspifalot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2009
Illinois
The fx5 is programed to stop right after it starts I do believe. It's supposed to stop for 2 minuets to expel trapped air and then start up again. I think its supposed to do this every 24 hours or so as well.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Nothing major to report as of late. I've been doing the un-intersting things in the basement such as drywall. I've been doing a lot of unrelated chores as well.

Plans are to get the canopy finished for Mike's tank here in the next couple weeks. Other than that, there are a few more things I have in the works, but nothing to note just yet.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
MaddMaxx;3705444; said:
All I will say is that it is officially in the planning stage. :D

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
Quick question: Any of you guys have a 75 or 90 with stand laying around that you would like to get rid of?

Looking to add another tank...again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store