INDY DIY GUYS

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
Muske;2179168; said:
Any special blade needed for cutting?
Nope. It can be cut with a standard chop saw blade, jigsaw, or router bit. I cut mine with a wood blade on a chop saw. It's kind of loud, but it still works.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
mike dunagan;2182334; said:
well I guess we will see what happens with the tanks.... still awaiting pics pharaoh... I love the sump we did JD_Man it runs great!!!!!!!
That's awesome. I have had mine running for almost a year now and haven't had any problems.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I won't be able to do much now with a busy schedule, but thanks to the man I'll be able to turn the 55 acrylic into a sump soon. Also, got a jump on some more tanks. I'll be picking up 4x30's, 2x20highs,2x20longs, and a 29 hopefully today or Sunday for dirt cheap.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, sorry for the lack of pics guys. I was on the phone all night making conference calls and typing up a marketing strategy. I have a few more conference calls tonight, but I will try to get the pics posted ASAP.

Attention: GP weekend starts today! If you are a motorcycle buff, get your butt to Indy. There are still a few tickets left. It is 4 days of Motocycles, Motorcycles, Motorcycles!!

And now.....my happy dance...
:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks to an Idea from Bobby, I hit a huge score last night for dirt cheap. Although the tanks were completely dirty and filthy they are in great condition. They just need a little elbow grease and some time. But I managed to pick up 3x30's, 2x20L's, 2x29's, a bunch of filters and some had lids and alot of decor that needs cleaned up. Also picked up 2 decent wood stands. Would have had 3 Iron stands, but they wouldn't fit in the s10 so they got filed chapter 13.

Here's a pic of the stash of loot.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I had the father in law over, and looked at electricity in the garage. Great news I can add some doublegang boxes in just the right place to run my blower, and only need to add one new box on it's own breaker for the space heater... This room will be on a total of 4 different breakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus since the fam has a company that carries electric materials, I will be able to do it all for free with his help (of course we have to move the cable and power for the bedroom flat panel tv to get the wife on my side)

So this should all be done soon!!!!!!!!! After I get the bathroom add in the house and the utility sink up in the fishroom the walls will go up!!!!!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Dracor;2189647; said:
Thanks to an Idea from Bobby, I hit a huge score last night for dirt cheap. Although the tanks were completely dirty and filthy they are in great condition. They just need a little elbow grease and some time. But I managed to pick up 3x30's, 2x20L's, 2x29's, a bunch of filters and some had lids and alot of decor that needs cleaned up. Also picked up 2 decent wood stands. Would have had 3 Iron stands, but they wouldn't fit in the s10 so they got filed chapter 13.

Here's a pic of the stash of loot.

Dibs on 30Ls :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store