Making my 800 gal larger.

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
tcarswell;2746885; said:
It seemed impossible to me to add another dimension to the aquarium like you did. I couldnt visualize it being done thats all. Once I started reading however I realized you knew exactly how to do this stuff.
I see... So your mind has already been put to ease... My brother is the same way. No matter how I explain something he can never visualize it... I've got a decent "minds eye" or so I've been told :confused:

greengiant;2747057; said:
this is an amazing project and I look forward to seeing it filled
Me too! Seven hours and counting :headbang2:nilly::headbang2

ozpkchris;2747086; said:
dude im sitting at home inspired (BY YOU) to build a huge ass tank, too bad i rent, i guess now i have to buy a house
fishman646;2747095; said:
Hey, I was in your exact same position at one point! I was in an apartment with 7 tanks set up, a 75, 3-55's a 15 and two tens... and I joined www.cichlid-forum.com and started reading a thread about someone building an 8'x4'x4' tank and was in awe! Unfortunately after reading like 15 pages it just ended in the middle of nowhere! :screwy: Then every time someone posted I'd get notified and get all excited but nothing ever happened. I told myself that if I ever built a tank I'd see it all the way through, and start a thread and run it all the way through too... My point is I know where you guys are coming from and I'll try not to disappoint :) And if anyone decides they want to build a tank because of this thread then by all means let me know about it, put a link to your thread on this one, I won't care! I love reading about builds! When I'm all said and done I'm going to go back through all the videos, watch them and then give them better discriptions so if I or anyone else wants to go back and reference it'll be a little easier :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying the up dates, was the video diary a good idea or what?:headbang2

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
The video diary was an excellent! idea:headbang2

I read through th first build over at c-f and am totally enjoying the repair and expansion as well.Keep em coming!:popcorn:

snaggle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
TheFishGuy;2748134; said:
Ha ha! you'll find one... but all I'll beposting is the fill videos... I've got an auction to attend all day saturday...
Is that the auction in Cleveland, OH that you where talking about in one of your videos?

I would love to check that out, but I am stuck on this air base, less then 5 hours away with no money and even worse then that NO FISH TANKS :nilly:.

Have fun at the auction I look forward to seeing the new and improved 800/ now 1400 full of the new auction fishies.

snaggle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
How is the fill going you must be close to 3 hours in and no update.

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
Lol. You should put up a live webcam of the whole fill.
can't wait, can't wait!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store