Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Our schools are the opposite, they give my daughter homework all the time. Which most involves a parent. I saw it more as homework for the parent.
That sounds like information gathering tactics on the sneak.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just something that popped up on YouTube.
That's pretty cool.

Welcome to the L agenda. Lets don't help the weaker students rise to a higher level. Nah that would help capitalism etc or anything economically stimulating.

No instead we'll take people that are doing well and hold them back.

With your views your in enemy territory my friend.
Yeah and what happens when all these kids show up for job interviews and that are all equally "average" this sucks

I took a weird personality test that told me what blood type I have and it worked.
http://learn.howstuffworks.com/quiz...e352b&sg_uid=fd7f072724174b238a874365981e352b
Our schools are the opposite, they give my daughter homework all the time. Which most involves a parent. I saw it more as homework for the parent.
Yeah I get there has to be a balance. I wouldn't have such a problem with it if it weren't for the reason. Not my fault that half the idiots around here had kids when they shouldn't have.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's pretty cool.

Yeah and what happens when all these kids show up for job interviews and that are all equally "average" this sucks

Yeah I get there has to be a balance. I wouldn't have such a problem with it if it weren't for the reason. Not my fault that half the idiots around here had kids when they shouldn't have.
Exactly, having kids has become a cultural given,or trendy etc, then these people have children. They don't care for properly (I see a lot of overweight children).

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I can't confirm or deny it. It won't surprise me as libs are trying to blackball them(Trump women) from selling their stuff here in America.
It did happen.
How are they being "blackballed"? There is a difference between a boycott and blackballing. It does not reflect well if you are vowing to save a major Chinese company and your daughter gets a bunch of trademarks the same day, that is special treatment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store