Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
interesting vid,,, closer to the truth than one likes to think, I have my work phone, a iphone 6, work pays for it and I am payed to answer it no matter what time of day or night it is. And stay up on checking my email. its the only phone i have, It is with me all the time, but i am not on it all the time, best part I like is its a good alarm clock, great for music while cleaning the house, mowing the lawn or other tasks at home. Now my kids? that is another story. they are glued to there faces.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It did happen.
How are they being "blackballed"? There is a difference between a boycott and blackballing. It does not reflect well if you are vowing to save a major Chinese company and your daughter gets a bunch of trademarks the same day, that is special treatment.
What I call blackball in this case is a person(Trump hater)who has connections with a store and tells them not to sell her product. From a business point of view it would make sense to sell it. The other stuff I don't know. Trump tried saving ZTE months ago. Sound like a little Martha stewart thing going on.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Lol. I think 10 people went to her last event. It was such a fail. It probably made more sense to her to cancel and blame president Trump!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol. I think 10 people went to her last event. It was such a fail. It probably made more sense to her to cancel and blame president Trump!
Nobody cares about Nute Gunray anymore.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
No way I love Maxine. We need her to succeed and not fade away. We want her to run against Trump so he can easily win

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Could u guys imagine Trump debating her......slam dunk

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store