4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
nolapete;4523759; said:
so hopefully I won't let you guys down.

Can't happen!
I've already had tons of enjoyment from reading this thread. Please don't feel pressured or obligated in any way from us here on MFK. We are simply observing an epic build. Your living it.

Actually we should thank you for letting us in on this project. You have given us pictures, construction tips, prices, info that works, info that doesn't work, details that could only be learned by doing, I can go on and on.

So, from me to you, thanks a bunch for getting on here every few nights and updating this thread. I enjoy every bit of it! Your my hobby hero bud, keep the updates coming.

AreoN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2009
Montreal
...browsed this thread for a few minutes, flipping pages with pics and reading a few comments... whatever that was done on here has taught a few or a lot of lessons to it's readers for sure. that alone is epic already! gl with the project man.

dirtbikerider

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Louisiana
Egon;4524987; said:
Can't happen!
I've already had tons of enjoyment from reading this thread. Please don't feel pressured or obligated in any way from us here on MFK. We are simply observing an epic build. Your living it.

Actually we should thank you for letting us in on this project. You have given us pictures, construction tips, prices, info that works, info that doesn't work, details that could only be learned by doing, I can go on and on.

So, from me to you, thanks a bunch for getting on here every few nights and updating this thread. I enjoy every bit of it! Your my hobby hero bud, keep the updates coming.

Couldn't agree more, Pete you are doing something truly amazing here and I thank you for letting me follow your journey.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store