4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Ken and I were talking today about another probable solution. It draws me back to the frame I initially had planned for the back of the window with a recess to fill with Dow 795. That would forego a liner of any kind. It surely would validate my faith in Permadri products. We'll see how this free liner pans out. I do have some concerns about vinyl since historically it isn't fish friendly and doesn't handle a bio load very well. Clear plastic products yellow very easily under the same conditions as well. I'm willing to give it a shot though.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
Looks Like someone Deleted a Bunch of POSTS!

Judon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2010
San Diego, CA.
I guess someone decided that the "CEO" was trying to use the forum for free advertising and deleted all posts related to the incident. I don't know if that was the case, but it was certainly a possibility.

david yurik

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
northeast ohio
my apologies to the mods for adding to the mix. it won't happen again.

dave

david yurik

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
northeast ohio
sorry i posted this twice. something i did wrong with the quick post.

dave

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I've started work on the frame for behind the window. Decided to try what Ken and I discussed and see if my original plan will work out. It would be great to be wrong about the front seal being the culprit and have a huge stamp of approval on my Permadri application. Stay tuned!

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Tuned B*$@H....I am so Tuned! I am stil waiting to be able to actually take pics of you diving in there...and the wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store