4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryluvfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2008
Summerville, SC
nolapete;3641059; said:
Sometimes I really hate having a roommate. I want to work on the tank and can't because of her.

Just put her to work, maybe she will understand the sooner you get this thing finish that you both can enjoy the place much better.:ROFL::ROFL:

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
LOL, I can't even get her to close cabinet drawers all the way when she's done getting something out of them. She's extremely lazy and won't do a thing around the house. I think once she moves out I'm done with the roommate thing.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
I think you should fill it with 4000 guppies.

Is the room mate hot? Can she take a turn in the mermaid suit for the webcam? (You are gonna have a webcam right????)

Otherwise I see no real reason to keep her around.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
kallmond;3641718; said:
I think you should fill it with 4000 guppies.

Is the room mate hot? Can she take a turn in the mermaid suit for the webcam? (You are gonna have a webcam right????)

Otherwise I see no real reason to keep her around.
1 billion cardinal tetras

she can be hot, she dressed like Lady Gaga for halloween, but she's a prude

I don't think she'd go for a web cam, oh wait, you meant on the fish tank, sure :naughty:

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
A 4x8 pallet is kinda heavy and well-made. Had to break half the boards off it to be able to manage getting it over the back wall and out the door by myself.

Cleaned up the floor and the layout of the floor framing jumped in my head. Well back in I should say. All the tabs I put make sense now that I can see the whole thing clearly.

Skipping the floor drains I think, but that could change as I put things together. I'm going to frame the floor around them just in case I decide down the road to put them in maybe. Undecided on it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store