4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khormid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
NC
Can't wait to see the finished product.

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Pete,

Which office does Scott work at. Got some info on the epoxy I was gonna use, and have decided to go the route you describe bridging the pond coat and sealing the glass before coating the tank, and how much are you paying per gallon. Permidri is near me in cali, and thinking I should just order from them. Plus the Wife and I could make it a long weekend and just go pick it up to save shipping, and visit her sister in the process.

Dont know where you find time to build new tanks with all the established ones.

Hats off to you,

Bear

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
john73738;3920167; said:
Pete,

Which office does Scott work at. Got some info on the epoxy I was gonna use, and have decided to go the route you describe bridging the pond coat and sealing the glass before coating the tank, and how much are you paying per gallon. Permidri is near me in cali, and thinking I should just order from them. Plus the Wife and I could make it a long weekend and just go pick it up to save shipping, and visit her sister in the process.

Dont know where you find time to build new tanks with all the established ones.

Hats off to you,

Bear
Scott is at USI Coatings in NC. If you're in Cali, getting direct from Permadri would be your best bet.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Looking great! Can't wait to see someone finish a large ply build! lol. I'm living vicariously through you guys now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store